Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What Day Is It????

Yes!  It's hump day!


I claim no ownership of the tee shirt, the camel, the slogan, or Mike.  Thank you.

Sooooooooo it's Wednesday!  Which means the weekend is only two days away.  My sister is coming to spend the weekend and we're going to make an Ollie's, Big Lots, and Mayflower trip.  Mayflower is a really really good seafood restaurant. They serve you enough food for about 3 meals and the food is wicked good. My mouth is already watering.  Give me a sec to wipe up the drool.

There, that's better.  So today was D Day.  Again it was a rainy, blah day out, so I played on the tablet a bit, then took a nap.  And when I woke up, it was time to come off the machine.  Yay!  Coming off the machine is always a good time.  And I didn't even spring a leak.  Double good time!  We have to have heparin, which is a blood thinner, to keep the blood from clotting in the machine, so yes, sometimes when they pull the needles, the holes won't stop bleeding.  Or they'll fool you by stopping for a few seconds and when you take the pressure off, it looks like a really bad slasher movie was just filmed around your chair.  Scary looking but not really a big deal.  

Now that I've left you with that mental image, let me move on to something CUTE for your eyes.


This is what I made last night when I was not blogging :)  I think it turned out really cute.  So cute, in fact, that I am making plans to make tons more of these cards, called Pop Up Card Box.  The REALLY cool thing is that they fold flat for mailing.  How awesome is that?!  See, doesn't take much to make me happy or excited.

Janie Mae has once again deserted me.  Which means I will not have kitty breath in my face tonight, which now that I think of it, is a great thing!

So I'm off to make more cards.

Til later,
Morado

No comments:

Post a Comment