Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Speculation

Greetings and salutations :)  Ah, Sunday. Lazy Sunday.   Except today hasn't been TOO lazy.  Ok, kinda lazy.

So what am I speculating about?  WELL......I am getting a Silhouette Cameo and I can hardly wait. I already have tons of projects in mind.  First I have to find a place for it to live.  I'm thinking the craft table will likely be its home.  Poor craft table.  It's so loaded already.  Well, heck, what's one more machine on it!?  Wonder if I should reinforce the legs?  I could be the Norm Abram of our town!  Wait, I don't have a Rhode Island accent.  Ok, scratch that.  Maybe I'll be that guy who used to come on public TV that used no power tools. Did everything by hand. Went out in the woods to find old trees and limbs to make stuff from.  Ok, scratch THAT, too.  Guess I won't be a carpenter :)

Moving on.  Second line of speculation.  My niece and her little boy will be with us for Christmas.  YAY.  Usually she has to work (she is a nurse) so we don't get to see them til a few weeks after Christmas. So Christmas will be extra fun this year.  Got our little Buckeroo some sports equipment he wanted, and a few other things.

Speaking of Christmas, I am over halfway done with my Christmas shopping already! I can't believe it.  I do have some things I want to make, so gotta get busy on those.  I don't want to making stuff on Christmas eve, acting like an elf on speed.  Besides, I hate those little pointy shoes, so I better get busy. :)

So who's into  Pinterest?  I swear, I'll have to live about 4,000 years to cook and make everything I've pinned.  And I'd have to spend two lifetimes' worth of wages to buy all the ingredients and materials.  Perhaps I should cut my list down a tad.  But there are so many neat things on Pinterest.  Of course, I only spend 5 or 10 minutes looking at it.  HAHAHAHA  Ok, even I can't keep a straight face with that one :)

I've been doing a lot of paper crafting lately.  I've really gotten into tea bag folding.  So I have a ton of the little flowers made and nothing else done with them.  BUT, once I get the Silhouette, look out!  Cards, cards and more cards.  Which I hope to sell on Etsy.  Along with a ton of other stuff.  Here's one thing I'd really like to make.  I think they are so adorable.



Aren't they cute!?  The wings fold open and you store your needles there.  Great idea!  Maybe I'll see about making up a pattern this week.

Well, I guess that's it for today.  Time to check on the trolls.  They get into so much trouble if you leave them alone too long.

Til later,
Morado





1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I love it when you post. And yes, I'm with you on the having to live 4000 years or so to complete my wish list from Pinterest(and everything else I've collected along the way!).

    ReplyDelete