Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Man, where o where does the time go?  It's been a week since I posted!

My big news of the day is that I finally got my blog pages links working, thanks to Helen!  Thanks bunches, my friend!

This weekend was great.  Saturday was my mother's birthday, and she wanted to go to Floyd, VA, to visit a friend, and to see the leaves.  We drove part the way on the Blue Ridge Parkway and it was SO pretty.  ANDDDDDDDDDDD........a trip to Floyd HAS to include a stop at Schoolhouse Fabrics.  It really is an old three story schoolhouse which now houses fabric and notions on all three floors.  Can you say heaven??  I did manage to contain myself (to a degree) but I got a gorgeous 12 pack of Christmas fat quarters, several other pieces of Christmas fabric, and a stack of regular fabric.  The ole sewing machine will be humming away soon :)  I'll post pictures as I get projects done.

Funtown has been pretty good in the last week.  No problems.  YAY! But my favorite nurse, Carol, has been on vacation, so I haven't had anyone to talk crafting with while I sit there hooked up to my machine.  But I think she's been having a great time on her vacation.  I'm glad she did, but hurry up and get back to work, Carol!

Wow......it's 1 A.M. and I have to go to Funtown in the morning.  Guess I better get my butt in the bed!  Good thing I already took care of the orcs and trolls tonight!

Til later,
Morado

2 comments:

  1. t from my phone but what can be seen on my phone looks good :) I'm SO happy you are enthusiastic about your blog again! I just came up

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I was typing that from my cell phone and for some reason it only published half of my message :) Anyway...it looked good as far as what showed up on the mobile version. I AM happy you are enthusiastic with your blog again though!! I know you were pretty aggravated with the header for a while there. I know how creative you are and I look forward to seeing what else you do with it! HUGS Helen

    ReplyDelete