Thursday, October 4, 2012

Laid-back Thursday

Wow, another week almost gone.  Fortunately I'm feeling better, and dialysis has gone great so far this week.  Yay!

Now that I feel better, I've got to finish getting my room back in order.  That means moving the machines back to their living space and trying to organize my crafty and sewing supplies.  Woe unto me.  I am so not an organized person. Never have been, never will be.  Doesn't bother me most of the time but occasionally I get that wild 'I'm gonna get organized!' thing.  Fortunately, I'm usually able to beat it into unconsciousness and go on with my day :)

I've been crocheting.  Still working on the spiderman web blanket and making crocheted snowflakes to put into my Etsy shop, which I hope to open this weekend.  I'm seriously thinking of making some clay snowflakes as well.  I've seen a few that were pretty neat and I think I can improve on the designs a bit.  Conceited, aren't I?!

I'm also thinking of offering my free standing lace embroidered coasters for sale in the shop.  What do you think?




 There are 6 in the set.  Watermelon, cherry, grapes, pineapple, strawberry and orange.  What do you think?

The kittens are growing daily. There's one we have named Fuzz E. Butt.  He's rather fluffy, but with all the rain we've had, he's having terrible hair days.  Hmmmm.  Maybe we should rename him Don King.

Well, I thought the organizing bug would be gone by now, but it's still hanging around, so I guess I should go at least put the embroidery machine back on the table.

And I've got to check on the orcs and trolls.

Til later,
Morado


1 comment: