Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bummer

WELL......I was all atwitter with the anticipation of my Silhouette Cameo being delivered today.  Now it's scheduled for Saturday.  WAH WAH WAH.  And no, I don't need any cheese to go with my whine.  I'd rather whine :)  Although some nice brie with cranberries and walnuts would be rather tasty.

However, the delay in the Cameo gives me time to do some embroidery.  So I've got the machine set up and ready to go and I'm working on some designs.  I do love to hear the machine working.  And there's something so satisfying about seeing a blank piece of fabric coming to life with strategically placed thread.  It pretty well rocks :)

I've been playing a little with my clay.  Haven't made anything yet.  Just getting used to the feel of the clay and how much pressure to use to make shapes and stuff like that.  But I have several things in mind I want to attempt to sculpt.  Maybe I'll fit them somewhere in that 4000 years I'll need to do everything I want to :)

Yesterday was not a good day at Funtown.  My legs cramped - big ouchies. And every time I'd stand up, my blood pressure would plummet.  I looked like a yo-yo hopping up and down from the chair.  Not even one of those sparkly yo-yo's, just a plain one.  That the only thing you can do with it is go up and down.  No walking the dog or other fun party tricks.  Then we had our support group meeting.  I think the support group is a GREAT idea. I just wish more patients came to it.  The ones that in my opinion really need the support are the ones that don't come.  They cut their sessions short (sometimes WAY short).  There have been some times I've gotten off the machine early, but I do try to stay my full treatment.  HELLO, I'm not ready to go meet Jesus and God and Elvis in person yet.

Anyway, on to more fun things.  Tonight is taco night! I haven't made tacos in forever.  Maybe I should wear a sombrero and pancho to get me in the mood.  And I need a mariachi band!  Ooooh and those half gallon margaritas!!!!  Party time!  Ok, it's really just gonna be homemade tacos and watching the Food Network while I eat.  But there's mariachi music in my head!  Ayyyyyyy-yiiiiiii-yi-yiiiiiiiiii!

Ok, gotta go work on embroidery designs.  And perhaps a quick check on the orcs.  I thought I heard them whispering about some sort of world takeover.  I better go stop that.

Til later,
Morado

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine you in a pancho and sombrero! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall I wear them to Funtown tomorrow??? :D

    ReplyDelete