Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sunny Saturday

Happy Saturday!  Gotta love Saturdays. Lazy Saturdays. So far today, I got up.  I had breakfast. I turned on the Food Network.  I rearranged some skeins of yarn.  I petted the kitty.  I logged into WoW.   And it's noon already!  Yep, been a real productive day so far :) 

Ok, I have worked on my blog some, still trying to get it all set up.  This stuff can give ya a headache, but it is fun.  Helen's way far ahead of me on hers, but she's a bulldog.  Grabs hold of something and hangs on til it's done.  Me, I'm more like a shitzhu.  You know, funny looking hair, sits around being adorable.  

Soooooo, on today's to-do list maybe i will and maybe i won't get it done list is to work on the Spiderman web blanket, do some paper crafting and work on the blog.  Oh who am I kidding.  It's a play WoW til my eyes bug out and eat junk food day.  Ok, ok, I'll open up some time to cruise Pinterest and pin tons of things I'll never do.  But a girl can dream!  

OH! Michael's trip on Tuesday with my sister (perhaps a stop at Cold Stone Creamery may be arranged, too).  Yay! Already got my 20% off entire purchase (including sale items!!!) coupon printed out, plus Tuesday is AARP day.  Another 10% off.  Woohoo.  Got my list made of things I want to get AND I cleaned off the crafting table in anticipation of making oodles of goodies.  Speaking of Michael's, have you seen any of those YouTube videos of people showing what they bought at Michael's?  Why waste time making a video showing unknown people what you bought at Michael's when you could be USING the stuff you bought?   Now, I'm all for wasting time, but even that's a bit much for me.  I watched two of those videos.  The first one I watched cause I couldn't believe someone actually made a video holding up stamps and ink pads they bought, and the second I watched cause I couldn't believe more than one person made such a video!  Get a life!  Make stuff!  Play WoW!  

I think I hear the trolls starting to gather.  Better go save mankind.

Til later,
Morado




No comments:

Post a Comment