Monday, September 24, 2012

Start of a new week

Here we are, Monday already.  Today was D Day, of course.  I seem to have slept through a lot of it for some reason.  Ok, I always sleep SOME during treatment but I seemed to sleep though MOST of it today.  Then my BP dropped.  I so hate that.  Regular dialysis just makes me a bit tired but when my BP drops, I feel totally wrung out.  Not a fun feeling.

Tonight was the premier of Dancing With The Stars All Stars.  I don't know yet who I'm going to pull for.  I really like Mark Ballas for the pros but I'm not real crazy about Bristol Palin. I think they could have given Mark a better partner.  And they gave Tristan McManus Pamela Anderson as a partner! WHAT were they thinking.  I'm afraid Tristan will be gone tomorrow night after the first elimination.

I have to give the lowdown about my weekend but it will have to wait until tomorrow when I feel better.  Helen and I are making progress, though, with our business plans.  We have a website and Bob is working on that for us.  We've got several of the graphics made up and I think we're making great progress.

And now, I'm going to fall into my bed with a bag of Cheetos with the remote and drift off to sleep to the sounds of The Golden Girls.

Til later,
Morado

No comments:

Post a Comment