Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Officially tired

Ok, I am officially tired.  And can't rest yet!  Oy!  Okay, last Monday we had major scary storms with torrential rains, so I didn't go to dialysis.  I went on Tuesday.  And on Wednesday.  Thursday we had a new fridge delivered, so I had to unload the fridge and freezer, and then reload the new one.  Friday was dialysis.  My mother and sister picked me up after treatment and we headed out to South Carolina to visit my niece and her little boy.  She just bought her first house!  I'm so very happy for her and so proud of her!  The house is big - eat in kitchen, dining room, den, living room, 4 bedrooms, front porch, screened in back porch, finished basement and 2 1/2 baths. And a patio.  By the pool.  Yes, a pool!  We spent til 10 or 11 each night floating around in it.  With glow sticks.  We had a majorly good time.  On the way home, we stopped at a peach orchard and got fresh peaches, and of course we had to stop in Gaffney (Home of the Big Peach!) at Hamrick's, where I got 3 pairs of shoes, and a couple of Christmas presents.  Never too soon to shop for Christmas!  Here's a picture of the Big Peach :)



Oh yea, I was talking about being tired.  Ok, so Monday we drove/shopped all day.  Since I couldn't go to dialysis Monday, I went yesterday and today. Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for a fistulagram, and Friday I have dialysis again.  Saturday I am going to SLEEP!  ALL day!  Janie Mae may or may not join me.  Her choice.  But my butt WILL be in the bed a large portion of the day.

I have not been able to do crafty stuff in nearly two weeks.  I'm suffering withdrawals!  I have a bracelet partially done but I haven't had a chance to get back to it.  So hopefully in the next week I'll get my mojo back and git-r-done.

But for now, I think I'll go talk to the Sandman.  And watch The Golden Girls til I fall asleep.  Without Janie Mae.

Til later,
Morado

No comments:

Post a Comment